Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Currently:

1. Finals time. In UVic, we start finals ridiculously early, I believe it is mostly because we start the school semester ridiculously early! I will be done by April 22nd, and I can't wait to be done! I had my first final on the 7th, and by this afternoon, I was already done with 3 of my finals. The silly final for Competition Economics is only 8 days later because of the Good Friday/Easter weekend. I guess this means that I have to do well, but we will see where that brings me.

2. Had fish and chips, and then pho all in one day. Okay, within 5 hours. Although I wasn't hungry when I had pho, I still finished it all. I am not proud, but neither am I ashamed.


3. Basically the highlight of my week happened because of this picture (above). It was captioned "Trusty Trio" and features my ASOS sunglasses, Rabeanco bag, and my Timberlands.

Everyone who knows me knows that I am an Instagram addict. I spend forever trying to take the perfect picture which has to have the perfect proportions, and then I spend another forever editing it. After all that effort, if I still don't like it I either go back and edit another similar picture, or just decide not post at all.

Okay, so back to the highlight:

A couple of days ago, Rabeanco liked my picture, followed me (but also unfollowed me a day later), and reposted my picture on their Instagram!!! That seriously made me so happy, and I remember just totally brushed off studying for the rest of the day. I also remember sending crazy Whatsapp messages to harass my friends and whatnot.

#HAPPY

4. Then, I proceeded to make a lame joke about how "now I just need to wait for Timberland and ASOS to like my picture hahahahahaha JK" on Twitter.

Today, I woke up, checked my Instagram and Timberland liked and commented on my picture! HOW IS THIS HAPPENING??? I feel almost, starstruck. I know, I know, I'm crazy.

5. I just learnt that I might be taking ANA back home, and no kidding but I really want to visit Japan! I WANT TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

So far, life's been pretty perfect. See you in the next post!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment