Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas & Boxing Day 2014



Pictures taken at Capilano Suspension Bridge park, with the exception of the snowflake, which was taken at the Trinity Street's Christmas Lights Festival. If you look carefully, you'll always find amazing lights display in Vancouver - somewhere!

This year's Christmas and Boxing Day definitely felt different from past years. The Christmas dinner was fantastic but everything else was not really at where I wished it was. Everyone had magical Christmases but my Christmas (the whole period) had left me feeling quite lonely, to be honest. 

I'm not where I wished I were at, I wish that ALL the people I love were here with me, and I'm missing someone whom I thought would always be here with me. 

Nevertheless, I'm more than grateful for everything I have received this year. May 2015 be an even greater year ahead! 
 

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment